And here I am back here to comment on a new proof of payment. This time it's a brand new site and to whom I had never had occasion to speak: HiFi Bux . Among other things, is the first that I get credit in my AlertPay account, because the site has adopted this as the only form of electronic money transaction is to pay cash for that. Never mind, it was a way as any to experience my mind that, until This time, he was immaculate! The formula HiFi Bux is the classical proposal that we find on most sites of PTC. I click on the banner varies between 4 and 6. The value of each click is $ 0.01 and the minimum threshold for payout is set at $ 2.00. The credit was not immediate, but took a few days, though less than a week. If you are looking for a new site to add to your portfolio of PTC, all in all I think I can safely recommend subscribing to HiFi Bux :
0 comments:
Post a Comment