E 'for some days now that my ranking of favorite sites unquestionably excel GTP ( Get Paid To) at the expense of classic PTC (Paid To Click). After the "binge" Dollar Signup here just received the second payment from Forest Dollar . I told you that I had come almost by accident on this site and, despite everything, given the very good first impression, I decided to give it a look more close ... well, never been more appropriate choice! In less than a week after inclusion, I have already collected two payments not bad. What is really surprising is that the achievement of the figure, which is credited to my Paypal account, have been surprisingly fast. All it took was, in fact, conduct a survey and hit the promo codes from 0.50 cents in the post I mentioned the fantastic presentation of this site (if you want to refresh your memory click HERE ) and the payment was made in virtually instantaneously, the money, in fact, I received less than 10 minutes after my request ... I mean, if this is the beginning, I predict a great future for Dollar Forest ... If you look at it, do not hesitate to click on the banner below, you will not regret:
0 comments:
Post a Comment