Apparently today is payday! I, in fact, just received yet another micro-payment! This time we will credit the deserved compensation for the second time, GPT board the Indonesian Evo (more information on this site can be found on post I wrote a few days ago when the first payment received).
As with the previous credit, this came to my Paypal account a few hours away from the reservation is made. Again, after noting the receipt of money, I posted the screenshots on their forum to demonstrate to others the proof of payment! I remind you that GPTEvo is a fairly new site, but with the assets already a good number of satisfied users. The minimum threshold for payment was raised to $ 0.20 and can be credited to Paypal, Alertpay or Liberty Reserve. To learn more about this great site and sign up for free, click on the banner below:
As with the previous credit, this came to my Paypal account a few hours away from the reservation is made. Again, after noting the receipt of money, I posted the screenshots on their forum to demonstrate to others the proof of payment! I remind you that GPTEvo is a fairly new site, but with the assets already a good number of satisfied users. The minimum threshold for payment was raised to $ 0.20 and can be credited to Paypal, Alertpay or Liberty Reserve. To learn more about this great site and sign up for free, click on the banner below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment