Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Shutters Go With A Blue House

19 ° Proof of payment: 1DollarNoAds

Well, today it seems that the surprises do not want to end up, I just received the first payment from a site that still I had not spoken 1DollarNoAds . The fact is that since this board has recently made several changes to the Regulation, so they begin to arouse suspicion of even a few small SCAM (fraudulent website), I had not realized he had passed a lot of the time limit to request my earnings accrued. So, before you turn off the PC, just to try to see what happened (to be honest with little hope), I requested cashout ... and, surprise of sorperese, not only the process has gone well, but the 'credit to my Paypal account was instant! Well, better than that I just could not close the evening!
1DollarNoAds PTC is a classic circuit BuxHost. A single click is paid 1 cent on the dollar and the number of links to click, stood at five sixths per day. The credit can be instantly applied to reach the minimum threshold which stands at $ 1.00 and is paid through Paypal. Moreover, what not the least, if you decide to start investing on 1DollarNoAd s rates are very affordable upgrade account: the highest level is only $ 45.00 per year, compared with an average of Other sites that stood at 250/300 dollars a year. To subscribe for free to 1DollarNoAds click on the following banner:

0 comments:

Post a Comment