Monday, February 14, 2011

Milena Velba And Nadine Janset

24 ° Proof of payment: Rewarding Ways

few moments before closing the PC and enjoy a little well-deserved rest, I was pleased news of yet another payment from Rewarding Ways ... eighth for the accuracy of this amazing GPT site! Among other things, after a period of problems with the polls, finally, part of this gain is attributable to its successful conclusion of one of these! We just wanted to share ... now I feel much closer to 10! Compared to the previous payment, for having delivered it took a couple of days, it was almost immediate. At about 22 I realized that it has reached the minimum threshold and a little after midnight I found the credit to my Paypal account!
To see all the deals Rewarding Ways and to register in an absolutely free, click on the banner below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment