Friday, February 25, 2011

Message From Couple On Wedding Program

30 ° Proof of payment: IDR Clickit

is finally the first payment from this great PTC Indonesia. I had spoken in terms of flattering some time ago and finally all my expectations were well placed. What can I say, I'm really satisfied! Among other things, as they stated the payment was immediate. I must emphasize this because now there are too many sites that say in their TOS to make immediate payments, but then when we reach the number to call for the fruit of our work, we are left with the usual "Pending Payment", if we are lucky we will be credited after 24 hours (which is still positive, mind you), but most often takes days or weeks to arrive ...
I remind you that IDR-Clickit PTC site is a classic. The minimum is fixed at 20,000 rupees (equivalent to approximately $ 2.20 - This conversion is done automatically on their site when they request the payment) and click on the links during the day are so many. Since everything in the Indonesian language, recommend you purchase a translator when you go into google, but I assure you that the registration is simple and intuitive even if you understand very little. Ultimately, if you are looking for a very serious and paying PTC, pay no attention to the small limit language but revenue and sign up without further ado ... I recommend it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment