Dollar Forest GPT site is a classic along the lines of the legendary Rewarding Ways, with a very nice graphics. You are paid to complete offers, surveys play and click advertising links.
As I said, I came on this site randomly, just to play a range of Dollar Signup: I should register and complete an action on Dollar Forest to be credited and that I was not very difficult.
Once you have registered, however, I thought it was worth sifting through and see if there was a good opportunity to gain ... well, in a few days I have now reached my first payment! This, to be honest, I was immediately facilitated by the fact that Dollar Forest offers a bonus of $ 1 new members!
Inside, you can find many solutions that allow us to earn small amounts fairly simple, not least the "promo codes" are codes that are periodically published in the pages of the website facebook and twitter, and that time if placed in a specific form, accrediting prize of $ 0.50. The great thing is that I succeeded on three occasions ... In short, it seems that on Dollar Forest have desire to give our money, so why not take advantage? Meanwhile, the first payment and went for the second, they are almost ready to cashout!
The minimum threshold for accreditation is only $ 2, payable on Paypal or Alertpay . The payment is not immediate, but the actual receipt of the request for money in my case, I spent less than 24 hours. In short, if you see a good morning by morning, I think Dollar Forest come to the right in the circle of my favorite sites. If you want to try it, and I recommend it highly, you have to do is register for free by clicking this banner:
0 comments:
Post a Comment