As mentioned a few moments ago in the previous post, I'm back to talk about Dollar Signup and the fourth payment is received. I had pointed out the possibility of making payments on pending and this is proof positive. Earlier this week, with a couple of polls and a bit of PTC, I quickly reached a reasonable amount to request payment (remember, you can ask even a single cent, but on such sites, 100% trustworthy, I prefer to get at least a minimum of $ 1.00) and I made cashout. Since the transition was not instantaneous on paypal the next day I continued to play my activities: another couple of polls and the usual PTC ... to achieve a new fair amount I required to pay again ... today I have accumulated another reasonable amount to be requested, but I have not had time to put it in pending because I have received both the required payments. Tomorrow, then, put the current figure in pending and will continue until you reach a new goal ... in the meantime I will be credited the full amount, fine, otherwise I will wait again to be transferred with the next cashout will reach ! short, although you are skeptical (and because of many little scams that are on the internet, do not blame you), groped costs nothing ... Dollar Signup is a free web site ... register and then try to tell me ... Do
clicking on the banner below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment