excellent, as it was unexpected news! I just joined and immediately got my first payment by what is probably the most important of the PTC circuit BuxHost. I refer to InfinityBux . Is left is a link to reach the minimum to request payout, I had planned to achieve that only tomorrow, but, well, by chance, I opened the site and I noticed they had added to my list of clickable links to the right I needed to get paid! Very good, really good.
Without further ado, I clicked and immediately after the request that I actually like from TOS, I was delivered in an instant in my Paypal account.
Since I had never spoken of this site, I feel duty-bound to say something, because, as I said earlier, I think it's more important than the infamous PTC circuit BuxHost. First, it should immediately be noted that the registered members are the remarkable figure of about 72,000 and increases enormously from day to day. Suffice it to say that last month alone had about 12,000 new members. Another fact is very important that they have a license BuxHost confirmed for four years, which can not help but hope those who decide to invest InfinityBux . In short, many members, such foresight, immediate payments ... well, I think the seriousness of this site is precisely in these data!
In terms of earnings, InfinityBux daily offers 4 / 6 links at $ 0.01. The minimum cashout request amounted to $ 4 in increments of $ 1 for each additional payment up to a maximum of $ 10 payable on Paypal or AlertPay . The thing that differs substantially InfinityBux from almost all other PTC BuxHost relates to the ability to buy and not to rent to refer. This means that once made the investment, for our reference number is always avoiding any further spending month to renew our package!
In conclusion, I will not conceal that, having received my first payment, are sorely tempted to start investing some dollars in this site ... probably as soon as I receive payment from some other sites, I'll use a bit of useful to get some refer. In the meantime I can only advise you to try InfinityBux . To register please click on the banner below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment